Infinity IS Partner Program – FAQ
Please read the following FAQ thoroughly. If your question is not covered, please contact email@example.com for further assistance. We endeavor to answer all queries within 7 days.
There are many reasons to become a partner. Here’s just a few features and benefits of partnering with us:
- State of the art proprietary timelapse photography equipment
- Support team selling opportunities
- Deliver training and product education
- Exposure to our partner ecosystem
- Enhanced product interoperability through collaboration
None! The partner ecosystem is free to join.
Anybody can become a partner, as long as our selection criteria are met.
No. Infinity IS will consider all Service Provider applications, regardless of the country of origin.
Prospective partners are encouraged to apply for a partnership account using the Partner Application form located above. Once your application has been received by Infinity Imaging systems, a member of our professional services team will contact you to advise the outcome of your application, or to request additional information pertaining to your business. This information may be required to further assess your eligibility in line with our selection criteria.
Most applications receive a decision within 7 days. To check the status of your application after 7 days, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
No minimum monthly spend is required, provided approval has been given based on an understanding over anticipated annual turnover.
All sales of Infinity IS products are made via the Infinity IS webstore.
A sale can have one of three statuses: Pending, Approved or Cancelled:
- Pending: the sale has not been paid for or cancelled. All new sales are entered as Pending and remain so until either cancelled or paid in full.
- Approved: the customer has paid for their Infinity IS products. Sales are only commissionable once they have been Approved.
- Cancelled: the customer has cancelled their order. No commission is payable on cancelled sales.
My site runs on WordPress/Drupal/some other CMS – are there any known issues with inserting Widgets on these platforms?
Phone support is not currently available. If your query is not covered by this FAQ please contact email@example.com and we will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.
We will endeavor to respond within 7 days. We appreciate your patience and business and will do our best to help as soon as possible.